Whether you’re promoting a crowdfunding campaign, an entrepreneur, a startup, or established business, we have a variety of exhibiting opportunities – choose the one that is right for you or contact us to discuss other creative alternatives.
- 10×10 Pipe and Drape booth
- Four exhibitor passes
- Inline and Corner spaces available
- Opportunity to perform live demonstration of product or service on the stage (limited availability).
Table Top Exhibitor:
- 6 Foot Table
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Ideal for crowdfunding campaigns or startups on a budget
To register, simply fill out the Booth Exhibitor form provided above and email it to email@example.com.
As an exhibitor, you’ll receive valuable exposure before, during and after the event.
The complimentary items in your package include:
- Free advertising in the Exhibitor section of our website where thousands of people go to find resources and make connections. Your listing remains active for 1-2 years, depending on how early you sign up.
- Free social media exposure. We post regular updates and feature our exhibitors to inform our followers on facebook and twitter.
- Free listing on event program guide provided in print to all participants and posted on event website.
- Exposure on the event day to thousands of people who are actively seeking out innovative products and services.
- Opportunity to perform a product demo on the main stage or workshop area (must apply as availability is highly limited).
Looking for a higher level of involvement in this event?
We have great sponsorship packages available HERE.
If you are an individual maker and have a personal project you would like to share with people on the exhibit floor, we have great options for you as well. HERE.
If you are an educator or club leader looking for exhibiting options, click HERE.
No matter what product or service you offer, being an exhibitor is the perfect way to create exposure to thousands of people that are the most active and passionate innovators and creators.
Categories of our exhibitors include:
- 3D Printing (including CNC)
- Open source prototyping platforms (Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc.)
- Robotics (autonomous navigation, environmental manipulation)
- Computer vision
- RC devices and vehicles
- Innovative human interfaces
- Interactive displays
- Smart Home technology (energy management, security etc.)
- Drones (fixed wing, quadcopter, helicopter etc)
- GPS navigation
- Scientific education (biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics)
- Computer science (programming)
- Energy efficiency (green tech)
- Interactive art and large-scale displays
- Alternative vehicles (bikes, cars, carts etc)
- Innovative tools and products (kits, platforms, services, etc.)
- Websites and internet technology
- Any invention or innovative product
Submit your exhibitor application early for best pricing and preferred placement. Download the appropriate exhibitor form below for full fee schedule and details.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us; we would love to hear from you!